Time to prepare: About 20 minutes
12 slices white bread
3/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla.
2. Heat skillet over medium heat and coat lightly with melted butter.
3. Place each slice of bread into the egg mixture, then turn to thoroughly coat the bread.
4. Remove bread from egg mixture and toss onto hot butter-coated skillet.
5. Cook until golden brown, then flip and cook other side.
6. Serve with powdered sugar or syrup.
Suggested Cooking Tools: