Time to prepare: 45 minutes
4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch to 1 inch chunks
4 chicken bouillon cubes
2 stalks celery, sliced
1 onion, diced
1 pound carrots, sliced
8 oz. bag Egg Noodles
salt and pepper as desired
1. Start 1/2 gallon of water heating ( 8 cups )
2. Cut celery, carrots, and onion into small pieces.
3. Cut chicken into 1/2 to 1 inch chunks.
4. Add all ingredients, except noodles, to water.
5. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Add noodles and simmer for 10 minutes or until noodles are soft.
7. Add salt, pepper, and crackers as individuals desire.
What you should know:
This meal uses chicken, so be very careful about food safety and cross-contamination!
Consider dicing your chicken and vegetables in advance before your campout to save time in the kitchen.
Suggested Cooking Tools:
Heavy pot with lid or Dutch oven